Implant Retained Dentures
An implant retained denture replaces one or more single teeth and is held in place by dental implants secured within the bone of the jaw. Implant retained dentures provide better ability to eat and enjoy foods like steak, raw fruits and vegetables. They also give you increased confidence as the dentures are stable and secure.
Benefits of Implant Retained Dentures:
- Improved confidence
- Stability during eating
- Increased preservation of bone
- Decreased gum tissue and shrinkage
- Less food seepage under denture
- Superior aesthetics
- Social interactions accomplished with confidence
- A feeling close to that of your natural teeth
- Able to eat a wider variety of food
At Advance Oral we work closely with the dentist placing the implants to ensure that you have the best possible experience with your new dentures. If you don’t already have a dentist who is able to place implants, we can recommend a highly skilled practitioner for you.
We are more than happy to see you for a complimentary consultation to discuss what would suit your needs best.